We are confident that you will love your Finnies jewellery however, should you have made the wrong selection or you are not completely satisfied Finnies offer a simple returns policy for all products purchased through our site www.finnies.com (subject to limited exceptions as detailed below).
Please read the following guidelines in order to exercise your right to return product(s) back to us for a refund or exchange:
- You are welcome to return any product bought from the website (subject to limited exceptions as detailed below) back to us for a refund or you can exchange it for a different product or products. Please note that refunds are only offered to our online customers, in store we can only offer an exchange or credit note for your purchase.
- In order to be able to exercise your right to a refund or exchange you must send the product back to us so that it is received by us, within 14 (fourteen) days of you receiving the product from us pursuant to your original order.
- A returned product must be complete, undamaged, unused, unworn in its original condition and in its original packaging with all labels, tags and barcodes still attached (including our white tag). The original packaging must be undamaged and unmarked. In short, we require the product to be in the same condition as you received it in. You must also return the sales receipt for the relevant product when returning the product to us.
- Any delivery or other charges paid by you in connection with the product will not be refunded and the refund will be limited to the purchase price actually paid for the product being returned. Similarly, the value to be attributed to the product for the purposes of an exchange will be the purchase price actually paid for the product being returned and will not include any delivery or other charges paid by you in connection with the product.
- We do not accept the following which are excluded from this returns policy:
- Products that are damaged (in any way) or used;
- Products that are made to order, made to measure, custom made, bespoke or clearly personalised (for example, altered to your finger size or engraved); or
- If you purchased the product as part of an offer (for example, 3 for the price of 2) then all products within the offer must be returned to us , and must comply with this returns policy, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- The return of the product is your sole responsibility and at your sole cost.
- Please note the product is your responsibility until it is received and signed for by us. We are not responsible for parcels lost in transit. Please ensure the product is securely packaged to avoid the possibility of damage in transit and is sent back to us using a trusted delivery method. For your protection, we recommend that you send your return via a secure and traceable courier who can insure your parcel for loss in transit. You are also strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting and keep it safe.
- Please note that the acceptance of the return of a product for refund or exchange is in our absolute and sole discretion.
The returns policy only applies if you return the product, and we receive it, within 14 (fourteen) days of the date you received the product from us pursuant to your original order.
Christmas Returns Date- 15th January 2022
R.D. Finnie Limited
219-223 George Street,
We also ask that you let us know (in writing with your returned product) if you would like to exchange the product or receive a refund. If you do require an exchange please tell us the product name and other relevant information you would like to exchange which is available from our site.
Once your return parcel arrives back we will then dispatch the alternative product you have requested (at your cost) or issue a refund back to the card you originally paid with. Please note that a refund or the delivery of your exchanged product can take up to 7 (seven) working days..
If you have any questions regarding this returns policy please contact us by e-mail on email@example.com or by telephone on 01224 636632.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Finnies The Jewellers